Intex Explorer K2 Kayak
Is The K2 For You
Summertime is here and you have decided that this is the summer for endless fun and recreation on the water. And, maybe you have been talking with the water enthusiast around your neighborhood about buying some cool water craft to take out for a spin on the weekends. Then maybe the idea of a boat of some sort came to mind. But you don’t know the first thing about sailing or being on the water or anything like that. No problem.
Consider These Points Before Buying Your Water Craft
Now that you have made your decision that you need some awesome water craft this summer, you need to know what to look for. Here are a few things to consider before making your purchase.
- Is this is a one-time hobby or are you going to be taking it out on a daily basis? This is important when considering the price, as you probably wouldn’t pay a high price for a something that you may be only taking out on the water once or twice per month.
- Will you be taking your craft out on calm lakes or raging rivers?
- Are you going to be sailing solo or will you be sailing with a partner or friend?
- Is it going to be used for recreation? Maybe it is for both? So maybe you want something more all-purpose than just specificity.
- Do you have adequate storage facilities to put your kayak up when you are done using it? Will you store it in the garage or in a spare room in your house?
- How much experience do you have using water borne vehicles? Are you a beginner, intermediate, or advanced?
Now This Is An Awesome Water Toy
Out of all your water toys for the summer, the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak will be the best bang for your buck. Just take a look at the features of this incredible kayak.
- Easy To Assemble. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or a seasoned kayak user, this is the king of kayaks when it comes to usability. The kayak only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to assemble and can fit into a trunk and even carried by one person in the included travel bag.
- Great Appearance. It features a bright colored paint job. This is important not only for sporty and aesthetic reasons but for maximum visibility and safety while on the water
- Safety. Safety is king and this is U.S Coast Guard I.D and TUV approved. It also comes with a repair patch and grab lines. Furthermore, it also has inflatable I-beam floors, which provides excellent stability. You won’t have to worry about falling down, (provided you are seated), as the craft is stable and is versatile. Furthermore, handling small waves on the open shore is a breeze.
- Bring a Friend. This big bright yellow bad boy seats two people. Its inflatable seats with backrests are easily adjustable giving both of you a comfortable ride. And heck, if your friend decides not to come with you, you can easily utilize that extra seat for your luggage if need be.
- Strong & Lightweight. A perfect combination. It’s both light and strong, and you can’t beat that. This bad boy can hold up to 350 lbs. It is made of trademarked SUPER-TOUGH 30-gauge vinyl. You won’t have to worry about straining a muscle when getting it from the postman either. This super strong boat is super lightweight with a total shipping weight of only 36 lbs.
- Speed & Ease of Use. We all want to get to the fun as fast as possible. This kayak makes it a cinch. Grab lines on the front and back makes entry and exit from the water effortless. The seats and floorboards inflate and deflate quickly for fast portability. In essence, using it is really dummy proof; so easy a child can use it. After all, sometimes the most simple is often the best way.
So, if you are looking for a great, quality, easy to use and reliable aqua toy to set sail with this summer, this is the one. You will enjoy enjoy and you will be the star of the summer with this excellent watercraft.