Searching for the best non-toxic dinnerware set made in the USA can take up a lot of your time. If you’re on a tight schedule and don’t have that kind of time to spare, we understand you. That is why we’re here to help!
Not everyone has the luxury of spending hours or days shopping, even if they wanted to. However, identifying the best products usually requires you to spare some time and not rush into your purchase. That is why we’re here to inform you about the best non-toxic dinnerware made in the USA in the quickest way possible!
You don’t have to waste time looking through thousands of options online—our summarized list provides you with the top 5 options currently on the market, and going through it will take less than 10 minutes!
You will also get a user-friendly buying guide that you can use to identify the best non-toxic dinnerware whenever you need to in record time! Work smarter, not harder, and let’s start right away!
Top Picks Non-toxic Dishes for Your Home
1. Corelle Dinnerware – Triple Layer Glass
We’ll begin with the Corelle dinnerware set that you can get in three different designs—black & white, city block, and country cottage. All of these designs are carefully made and will look beautiful on your dinner table.
The set includes 6 dinner plates, 6 appetizers/snack plates, and 6 soup/cereal bowls. Since there is a lot to choose from, you will never have to worry about not having a clean set to put on your table, even if you’re dishwasher is running.
The triple-layers strong glass plates and bowls are made to last and are highly durable. They can resist chips and cracks easily, so you don’t have to break your bank getting a new dinnerware set every once in a while. You can save a pretty penny by getting this affordable and high-quality set instead.
Not only is this set durable but it is also lightweight, so you can bring it with you whenever and wherever you need to. You can also easily store it away when you don’t need to use it, and it won’t take up much space on your kitchen counter.
The set is also ultra-hygienic and non-porous, as well as very easy to clean. Put it in your dishwasher instead of washing it by hand, and have it ready to use in a jiffy!
2. Gibson Home Dinnerware – Microwave Safe Porcelain
The next dinnerware set on our list is the Gibson Home set which features an amazing classic design you’ll adore. Its classic white coupe shape will provide exquisite elegance on your dinner table and make your dinner parties a place to be.
This set is made with AB-grade porcelain, which makes it highly durable and able to withstand a variety of tough conditions. It is also BPA-free and heat-resistant, which means that you can use it every day without worrying about a thing.
You can also put it in your microwave without worrying whether the heat will ruin it—it won’t. If you were looking for a dinnerware set made from 100% natural minerals, which is versatile and excellent for daily use, this one is the perfect option.
What’s great about this Gibson set is that the classic design it features makes it a perfect gift as well. You don’t have to worry whether the person receiving the set will be able to match it to their kitchen aesthetic since a white dinnerware set is a staple and what most people use. Take a look at the list below to see what is included in the package:
- 6 10.25” dinner plates
- 6 7.25” dessert plates
- 6 6” bowls
- 6 4.5” salad bowls
- 6 12 – 6 OZ mugs
The set is both dishwasher and microwave safe, so you will be able to use it however you like without worrying about it chipping or cracking.
3. US Acrylic Dinnerware – Ultra-Durable Plastic
Let’s continue with the US Acrylic dinnerware set that comes in four different colors for you to choose from. You can choose from blue, grey, green, and pink, and make sure that the color you choose fits your kitchen or dining room aesthetic to perfection.
This set is very lightweight, so you’ll be able to store it away and/or bring it somewhere with you with ease. It is made of plastic materials that are completely free of any harmful chemicals.
The thick and textured plates are excellent for your dorm room, apartment, pool parties, or having it for your patio dining accessories. You can also bring these compact and lightweight plates on your camping trip or similar outdoor activities.
4. Amazon Basics Dinnerware – Dishwasher safe
This Amazon Basics dinnerware set comes with everything you need to host a perfect dinner for a total of six people. It is made of AB-grade porcelain, so you can expect it to last for a long time and be highly durable, but also very lightweight.
The set is an 18-piece one, so you don’t have to worry about lacking anything. It comes with 6 10.5-inch dinner plates, 6 7.5-inch dessert plates, and 6 5.5-inch bowls. The elegant finish that the set features will make it complement your kitchen and dining room decor to the great extent, but that is not all.
It will also make it an incredible housewarming or wedding gift if you ever need one. Of course, you can also gift it to someone for no special occasion if you want to—everyone can use a set of excellent dinnerware.
This set is safe to use in a variety of conditions. You can put it in your microwave and oven without worrying about a thing because the set can withstand the heat.
However, you can also put it in the freezer and not fret about any damage being done to it. As for cleaning and maintaining it, you’ll be happy to know you can pop it into your dishwasher and have it ready to use in no time.
5. Stone Lain Dinnerware – Highly Durable Stoneware
We will conclude our list of the best non-toxic dinnerware made in the USA with this incredible 32-piece Stone Lain set. If you were looking for a hip, cool, and trendy dinnerware set, you’ll be thrilled with this one.
There is no shortage of colors and designs to choose from when it comes to this set. You can get the set of your dreams and match it to any aesthetic you want with ease. This dinnerware set will make such a statement at your table and draw the attention of all the guests. Look at the list below to see what the set includes:
- 8 round dinner plates
- 8 salad plates
- 8 bowls
- 8 handled mugs
The quality that this set boasts is very high, which means you don’t have to worry about it breaking any time soon. The durable stoneware with which the set is made ensures that. All of the pieces from the set are crafted with a post-modern and futuristic touch that will make your home look like a modern restaurant.
The pieces are also 100% dishwasher and microwave safe, so you can use them every day hassle-free. Cleaning the set will be a piece of cake.
Not everyone knows what to look for when choosing the best non-toxic dinnerware. It’s not a task that everyone completes regularly, so it is no wonder that some people won’t be certain what differentiates good products from bad.
If you aren’t sure what to look for when purchasing a non-toxic dinnerware set made in the USA but don’t want to risk getting the wrong product, we got you!
Also, we have a detailed review of 100% ceramic cookware made in the USA for your kitchen.
To save you from going through the hassle of purchasing a poorly made dinnerware set, we provide you with a list of the most important factors you should consider when choosing your product. Take a look below to find what factors you need to pay attention to:
One of the most important factors to consider is the material used to make the dinnerware you’re interested in purchasing. If the materials of the product you’re buying aren’t good and high in quality, the product won’t be either. This can result in issues such as a poorly made product that easily breaks, but that is not all.
If you’re on the search for non-toxic products, you need to double-check to make sure that your product is made with non-toxic materials specifically. You can find this info by checking product descriptions of the products you’re interested in getting, so make sure you do that.
The next thing to factor in is the quality of the product you want to get. It’s commonly known that the higher the quality of the product is, the better the product will be. It will probably last longer as well, so checking to see whether the quality of the dinnerware you’re interested in getting is high should be taken seriously.
Luckily, you can find this info by checking the product descriptions as well, and you won’t have to spend an eternity searching elsewhere. Also, if you want to go a step further, you can check out a few customer reviews as well.
Some people who buy products regularly tend to leave comments about certain items and inform other people how satisfied they are with the quality, so it can’t hurt to check this out as well.
The last factor you should pay attention to is the durability of the dinnerware set that interests you. If you managed to find a product that seems to fit your needs perfectly and is aesthetically pleasing, you need to see how durable it is.
This type of info will tell you whether the product will be able to last for a long time and withstand different conditions. You can look through product descriptions and customer reviews to find info regarding the product’s durability with ease.
1. What Should My Non-Toxic Dinnerware Set Include?
Wondering what your dinnerware set should include? The answer is dinner plates, salad or dessert plates, soup bowls, and mugs. Note that this can vary based on the brand and your personal preferences, so make sure that the set you want to purchase includes exactly what you had in mind.
2. How Many Dinnerware Sets Should I Possess?
You should have 8 to 12 five-piece plate settings, to ensure both you and your guests are all set. It also helps to have more sets in case you have to put something away or in your dishwasher. You’ll always have a spare set to use.
3. What Is the Healthiest and Safest Dinnerware Material?
If you’re uncertain about what dinnerware material would suit your needs best and be the safest, we’re here to help. The truth is there is more than one safe and healthy dinnerware material out there.
However, food-grade stainless steel is generally considered the safest and healthiest. If you don’t want to experiment and don’t have time to look further, choosing stainless steel is a great and safe option.
We know that finding the best non-toxic dinnerware made in the USA can often seem like a daunting task. There is no shortage of options to choose from, so choosing the perfect one can seem like an impossible task.
Thankfully, you don’t have to waste days trying to figure this task out all on your own! With our list of the best options currently on the market and our buying guide, you’ll be able to purchase your ideal dinnerware at any time and anywhere!
Don’t miss out on other similar dinnerware sets:
- 18-PIECE SET: Includes (6) 10-1/4-inch dinner plates, (6) 6-3/4-inch appetizer plates and (6) 18-oz soup/cereal bowls. This set has everything you need for a full table service of 6, and it comes with the classic Corelle style.
- LIGHT AND STRONG: Say goodbye to chips and cracks with Corelle's triple-layer-strong glass plates and bowls. This durable dinnerware set is lightweight, easy to handle, and allows for compact stacking, which takes half the space of ceramic dishes.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: This dinnerware set is designed to provide the best dining experience while requiring low maintenance. It's ultra-hygienic, non-porous and easy to clean. Plates and bowls are dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- CLASSIC STYLE: Add some seaside-town style to your eating experience, and make your dinnerware the topic of conversation. This set comes with an intricate pattern reminiscent of hand-painted tiles, designed to elevate your meals wherever you go.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: This item has a 3-year limited warranty.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Service for 4 that includes 4 of each of the following: 10.75" Dinner Plates, 8.25" Dessert Plates, 6.75" (28 OZ) Artisan Bowls, 4.75" (9 OZ) Fruit Bowls
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: beautiful dishes that are also dishwasher and microwave safe
- STONEWARE/REACTIVE GLAZE: reactive refers to a technique how multiple colors within the glaze react together to create a dreamlike, vibrant quality to the colors and hues. As a result of the reactive nature of the glaze, each stoneware piece is unique. The high firing temperature, thick build, and mix of all-natural clays, makes stoneware an incredibly durable material.
- ARTISINAL DESIGN: a true handcrafted, pottery feel and look with minimal glazing shows change in texture with an aged feel that accents the organic nature of this set. The double bowl creates an added level of convenience for all desired meals.
- FAMILY OWNED: Gibson is an industry-leading producer of tabletop and housewares products based in Los Angeles, California. Family-owned for over 40 years, we’ve developed a family of brands that thrive off relentless commitment to style, innovation, and value for our consumers around the world
- Dappled with light dashes, darkened rims and a reactive glaze, the Gibson Elite Matisse 16 Piece Dinnerware Set will create an aura of elegance in your dining room.
- This gorgeous Cobalt Blue dinnerware set includes four dinner plates, four dessert plates, four cereal bowls and four dinner bowls.
- Includes: Four each: 10.5in Dinner Plates, 8.5in Dessert Plates, 5.25in Cereal Bowls, 8.25in Dinner Bowls
- All pieces are safe for use in the Microwave and Dishwasher
- 12-PIECE SET: Set includes (4) 10-1/2-inch dinner plates (reactive glaze), (4) 8-1/2-inch meal bowls (solid glaze), and 21-oz soup/cereal bowls (reactive glaze). This set is an essential and rock-solid foundation for your everyday meals.
- STONEWARE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Boasting artisanal effects and color variations in its handcrafted make, Corelle's stoneware pieces are made from top-quality materials. These pieces feature a double bead edge for added strength and durability.
- CONVENIENCE IN A DISH: These stoneware plates have higher rims, and the bowls are deeper for casual meals or on the go. Wherever you go, these pieces will help you entertain your loved ones. Dinnerware is microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- ARTISAN DESIGN: More than tools, Corelle stoneware pieces are a reflection of our creative yearnings. This Navy style pairs solid and reactive glazes with a blue gradient that darkens, alluding to the enticing depths of the ocean and its mysteries.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: This item has a 1-year limited warranty.
- Voted "Best Overall Dinnerware Set of 2022" by Better Homes and Gardens
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Service for 4 that includes 4 of each of the following: 10.5” Dinner Plates, 8” Dessert Plates, 6” (26.5 OZ) Bowls
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: beautiful dishes that are also microwave and dishwasher safe
- STONEWARE/MATTE GLAZE: a smooth, flat finish dipped in beautiful solid color creates a sleek and artistic addition to the table. The high firing temperature, thick build, and mix of all-natural clays, makes stoneware an incredibly durable material.
- STYLISH DESIGN: a modern simplicity with an off-white edge along the rim brings style into every kitchen. These plates will make a statement. The coupe-shaped edges allow for a stackable and space saving benefit.
- 32-Piece Dinnerware Set - Stoneware is hip, cool and trendy. Especially in a fashionable black matte. These sets of dishes make a statement.
- Dinnerware Service For 8 - Includes 8 round dinner plates, 8 salad plates, 8 bowls and 8 handled mugs. All with a post-modern lipped rim design.
- Black Matte Plates, Bowls, Mugs - 10.25” dinner plates, 7.5” salad plates, 5.63” bowls and 12 oz. mugs have a cool, hip, ebony design.
- Material: Stoneware – Stoneware has an earthy, organic feel. These plate, bowl, cup dish sets bring to mind rustic elegance to the table.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe - Made of high-quality, durable stoneware. Each dish and cup is 100% dishwasher and microwave safe. Cleaning Instructions: No special cleaning required
- 38-PIECE SET: Includes (12) 10-1/4-inch dinner plates, (2) 12-1/4-inch serving platters, (12) 6-3/4-inch appetizer plates, and (12) 18-oz soup/cereal bowls.
- LIGHT AND STRONG: Say goodbye to chips and cracks with Corelle's triple-layer-strong glass plates and bowls. This durable plate set is lightweight, easy to handle, and allows for compact stacking, which takes half the space of ceramic dishes.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: This dinnerware set is designed to provide the best dining experience while requiring low maintenance. It's ultra-hygienic, non-porous and easy to clean. Plates are dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- CLASSIC STYLE: If it's not broke, why fix it? Corelle's minimalist approach by way of its crisp, bright and classic design brings a timeless aesthetic to this dinnerware set that blends with most kitchen environments.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: This item has a 3-year limited warranty.
- This 16-piece dinnerware set, service for four, contains 4 each of: 10-1/2 inch dinner plate, 7-1/2-inch salad plate, 6-inch soup/cereal bowl and 12-ounce mug
- Unique geometric bands encircle each piece in the collection, creating a regal yet understated presence
- Made from high-quality porcelain for long lasting beauty and durability
- The clean design serves as the perfect backdrop for any stemware and flatware and easily transitions from casual to formal dining
- Dishwasher and microwave safe