Raising chickens is great—you have a daily supply of fresh eggs, you’re involved firsthand in where your food comes from, and, well, chickens are just fun to have around. Chickens need a coop to live safely, though.
So is it better to build a coop or buy one?
Buying pre-made coops can be extremely expensive, but building one from scratch can be overwhelming and difficult.
Having access to detailed plans and professional guidance, however, makes building your own coop a real possibility.
Follow Building Plans From an Expert To Start Quicker and Easier Than Otherwise Going It Alone.
Building a Chicken Coop is an eBook that gives detailed instructions for how to build several different coop models. It’s designed for people without carpentry experience, so it has very clear step-by-step directions and diagrams.
Building a Chicken Coop describes the advantages of each coop model, what materials you’ll need, and expert tips and tricks. Best of all, it’s designed to keep the building process affordable, saving you up to 50% of the cost of a new coop!
Pros and Cons
- These detailed, expert plans erase a LOT of the hassle of a building project. No more guesswork about the type and size of materials, what tools are necessary, or how to build a top-quality coop.
- The plans are designed for people without a construction background, so they’re easy to follow.
- The author, Bill Keene, has many years of experience in the poultry industry, so he knows his coops.
- You can save a ton of money by building a long-lasting coop yourself.
- As with any project, you might change your mind about it later. If you decide Building a Chicken Coop isn’t for you after all, though, you can get a full refund within the first 60 days!
- The plans come in the form of an eBook, so if you want a paper copy, you’ll have to print it yourself. On the upside, this means you can print as many copies as you need.
Building a Chicken Coop can save you an unbelievable amount of time, effort, and frustration. You can be confident your coop will be of high quality, because the blueprints are based on years of expertise in the industry, and you can see for yourself exactly what materials are used. You might even be inspired to try a model you’ve never thought of after seeing the many options in the eBook.
There are instructions for coop styles for every budget, and you can add your personal touch to the coop. Even beginners have found that the plans in Building a Chicken Coop are truly doable.
So, Is It Worth It?
Yes, investing in this expert guide is well worth the low price! Even if the mere thought of putting an Ikea chair together makes you nervous, you’ll be able to build your very own chicken coop with the help of these plans—and you can do it at half the price of a pre-made coop. Maybe best of all, you won’t just be buying one plan, you’ll gain access to many different options so you can build the very best home for YOUR chickens!